09 May 2005

YooHoo!

Yoz manz!

haha.. im back again! and this time much more cheerful! haha.. dun worry guys! im ok.. dun wanna becoz of my personal stuff then make u all tok about only sad stuff here! wahaha! and siew yu ar, wanna see me break down u gotta give me something stronger! hahaha! me wun break so easily one..

anyway, im trying my best le.. i deleted her contact from my phonebook for good le.. no backup, no nothing.. haha.. hopefully can delete her from my memory too.. give me time folks! haha.. and im "jio-ing" sheh shi man again.. i shouldn't have left her for another girl.. at least sheh shi man wun hurt me, wun walk out on me on a movie date and haha.. wun find me irritating.. guess it wun be long before sheh shi man and me get back together again!! haha.. muz feel happy for me n give us your blessings!! haha..

in case you think im depressed writing this, u r wrong lah.. im seriously ok n NOT going crazy.. sheh shi man is still my dream girl.. tink really muz wait for her liao! hahah.. charmaine sheh.. ahhhhhh.. the perfect one.. hahaha.. no one can be better than her le! next year bday present i want her posters or her drama vcds ar!! remember ar!!

and yirong, dun worry for ur uni lah.. it will come.. all of us will sure make it one.. be patient.. and pray sincerely.. u believe in your God, then He will help you.. Have faith.. haha.. and dun get me wrong.. im still loyal to my Da Bo Gong.. haha..

thanks guys!
mak!

No comments: