13 May 2005

Oh yeah... Once again, Peggen is here with a "Good morning!".

Firstly, I'm so suprised to see Ms Sim here! Haha. Welcome welcome~!

Mui, what you mean by close down? The shop "dao bi" just because of one complain? Or just temporary "resting"? Haha... So you wanna join us for clubbing this saturday? If you can't get high, then we will bring a Fuji apple there and feed you with it so that you can get high. Hehe...

Btw, about clubbing this saturday. Den says that he's going if JianWei is going. -_- GAY! Haha. So Mak, if you need to psycho, Jian is the one to work on man. And I guess Lun will go if they go too. RIGHT LUN? Haha. Anyway, my whole of Saturday is free if you all going anywhere. But don't know what time Jian will book out. Den should be latest 1 plus lah. Or maybe even tonight. So yeah... If you all want to be guai and not go clubbing then I don't mind "healthy" activities too. Hah! As long as its with you all. Awww... so sweet right? Haha.

And Mak, sorry to disappoint you. I asked her, "Did you see the teacher here just now?"
She looked at me and asked, "Yesterday?"
I said, "Nope, today. Just now."
She looked at me blurly and said, "No."

Hahaha. See, you are of SO MUCH significance to her. HAHAHA.

I'm so looking forward to this weekend!!! My saturday is reserved for you all. And will be meeting my SA friends on Sunday!! SO exciting!! hahaha.

Just picked up a call. Every sentence he said, I had to say "sorry?" Cos I can't catch the accent. hahaha. Yin, that man has your "favourite" smell. Wahahaha~ Btw, I want to see you beautiful hair soon!! keke.

Last but not least, Lun, you better start posting something and not just tag!

pEg [I'm starting to get into the habit of signing off already! hee=p]

No comments: