27 May 2005

I'm back after MIA!

Hey everybody! I'm backkkkkk.

Anyway peg, lai bu ji wish u a bon voyage & u flew off le. Hope peg enjoy there ya! She sure will... HK leh! I also wanna go WHEN?!?

Regarding my 4th riddle, Lun had solved it! Lun, u r a smart ass har. Haha. Good brain!

Chay, e 3rd riddle had been solved too. Hmmm u juz nd to click on previous in e tagboard & view those ans.

Nothing much to blog abt. I've been really bz this wk... so hadn't been blogging for days. Bet u all miss my posts! Wo0wahahaaaaa. Anyway, i'm so happie tat this blog is like so active now! But hadn't seen huijie here till now eh... hahaha.

Alright, shall blog again ya. See u guys tml! Rong, u hv to go... cuz i'll be e ONLY gal if ya nt gng... .. V dangerous noe... esp i'm so... Muahahhaaaaaaaaaaa. KKK buai!

Love, YIN...

No comments: