19 May 2005

pls don't tag so much!

Hi, once again, Good morning!

Can you all please don't tag so much. Since you got so much to say, then just post an entry la. OK, Yu? Haha... Tag is for our visitors and for us if we only got a few words to comment. But still, better to post lah. Hee.

Secondly, MY LOVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aidah, miss you so much. Tell me how you have been doing. And obviously I miss playing Netball with you. Haha. Miss those days training with you. Your "Kranji Kampate" reminds me of alot of things lah. Haha. Take care, girl.

Thirdly, I'm on for a chalet. I will find out if there are rooms available during the June holidays at "Newton Chalet". We can't use back that room cos one of the students not going back. So yah.. So I have to see whether BIG rooms are available. If there is, we can have a BBQ and dawn like last time! Haha.. Can save a lot man. If not, then maybe we go Changi or downtown East lor. I'm fine lah. But the problem lies with those NS men lah.. Esp those stay in ones. Jian, you will have one week leave after POP right? Maybe we can arrange it at that time lor. Have it on a weekend or what. Respond to me. I don't mind planning. But I certainly wouldn't mind too, if someone else wants to plan. Hahaha.

As for the blog skin, maybe when I'm free and feel like doing it, will go find a suitable one that can put both the dog and our picture. Haha. But I'm not really that good at such stuff so most probably I will go irritate my brother to help. Hahaha.

Yu, for the liquor part, you can actually sms Chay. For me, I will try lah. Cos I'm going with my Ah Ma leh. Haha. Shall see how lor. Will try k? Maybe I lure her to the toilet then quickly go duty free, buy le thn stuff into my bag or what. Haha. Actually she wouldn't wouldn't allow lah. Just that I have to explain alot lah. Haha.

Mak, you are reminding me of Econs man. Haha. Right, Rong? Keynsian Theory.
AE=C+I+G+X-M
AE-Aggregate Expenditure
C=Consumption
I=Investment
G=Government Expenditure
X=Export
M=Import
Haha, so like what Mak said, if consumers don't spend, C falls, assuming ceteris paribus (meaning all else remain unchanged), AE fall. And will lead to a multiple fall in national income. And that is when income fall and companies start to retrench. Haha, just a simplified explaination lah. Haha. Not writing an Econs essay here. But econs is fun!

And about the 187, we were seated. Not together, not talking. Nothing much lah.. I also remember the CI. In my heart I was thinking "So ke lian, wake up so early to catch the 1st bus". Haha... Don't know why, I always feel that people who take the 1st bus very ke lian one. Hah!

Ok, enough of those crap. Hope to see you all soon!

pEg

No comments: