08 May 2005

What's Wrong?

((Whats Wrong)) Written by MJY, Composed by MJY

Seems like yesterday when we first met
I remembered how my heart went mad
A simple girl with a pretty smile
Just need to smile and my heart will go wild

Got enough courage to ask you your name
Soon I was calling you to go out for dates
Your laughters make me fly up to the sky
Your smile is always so pleasant to my eyes

Pre-chorus: Suddenly, things went wrong
The sky darkened, thunders roared
Raindrops began to fall

Chorus: Things have turned so bad
Where did we go wrong
It just stays like that
Why can't we move on

I always smile when I see you call
And when we talk you make me wanna fall
Fall in love with who I though
Was gonna be the girl I'm waiting for

Repeat Pre-chorus
Repeat Chorus

haha.. yeah dudes.. very corny ar, my productions... but i dun care!! hahaha!! im trying to produce something chi-na now.. but its damn freaking hard.. chinese songs need more sart-ness.. tough, tough.. hahaha.. working hard on it le.. wang lee hom, show me the way.. guide me to enlightenment!! haha!!

mjy

No comments: