07 May 2005

Happy bday yin!

HAPPY BDAY TO OUR DEAREST YIN!!!

hey!!happy bday yin!!!bet u will enjoy urself alot today! hope u will be sooo blessed on this special day! happy 19th birthdAY!!

anyway..was really glad i went today..is it v long since i go out with u all? no rite..but why i feel like i got sooo much things to say to u all?! and i miss those days of fun soo much!! so glad tat i was able to really be myself n enjoy myself to the fullest today..ha..although only for that pathetic few hrs..ha..ok..shall go out more with u guys liaoz!!!i miss u all!!!ha..jian, thanks for entertainin me the whole while.. i think i miss ya the most ba..tat time ktv also din get to talk much or play much with u..den so long haven see u liaoz..ha..but today was really fun la..enjoyed myself alot!ms chng..u win liaoz..ur blog first pic i already so ugly liao..my face put where u tell me??ha..but since u sick..i shall forgive u..take good care of urself hor..:) peg,next sat morning swimming k? on? i super long nv go swimmin wif u liaoz(heh..sorry..i know its my fault) i miss swimming wif ya!ha..but we always more like soak water only..ha..anyway,those who can make it one..pls come k? i will be wearin bikini on that day..:) wahaa..

oh ya, n those i owe $ de..will pay by next mth(yin,peg n jian,if i owe u $ n ur name not here pls tag n let me know..i super forgetful one)..sorry..this mth really tight..but if u all really v tight..jux let me know k? i borrow from other ppl to return u all..ha..no la..ya.,jux tell me k..n thanks for lending me..:) heh..take care guys! come buy cookies from me someday k?cya! guys..write blog leh..this blog like only the girls active one leh..its OUR blog eh! so u guys muz participate!! yawnz..i v tired..nite!

rong

No comments: