16 May 2005

Movie next wk?

Yeahh YU! I'm ON for ur movie Starwars! Haha. Hmmm sat wld be better. MB after da movie, we can go clubbing straight! SAT's da day! Waha~

Hey Peg & Mak, hope tat both of u slept well tat nite. One on sofa, one on 'di lang'... i felt quite bad though. HA! U 2 noe... i was e last to fall asleep. After i off my laptop, i turned ard & wondered where can i slp! My bro on ma bed, sis on her own, parents on their own, mak on sofa, peg on ma bro's di lang. HAHA! So i went my parents' room to take a blanket & slept on half of peg's di lang. But Peg, itz alright... i did sleep to0.

Anyway, i rlly hate beer la! It tastes so... ergh! I prefer vodka or barcardi (is it spelled lidat?) Yalor... these 2 nicer!

Hey Mak, blog is rlly good rte? U can blog ALL ur troubles! I blog troubles in ma own blog to0... bt i'll only save as drafts, meaning only those with my password can view them. If let's say anyone of u has any trouble bt do nt wish to let e public read it, feel free to save ur entry as draft, so tat only us can read them!

Alrightt... blogged enuf! *winks*

Love, YIN...

No comments: