25 May 2005

K02

Hey.. Yu, you know on my way to work, I was thinking about the issue of our gang name as well. Haha. And I was thinking that I will come and tell you all my suggestion and urge you all to quickly come up with a name. Haha... Such a coincident.

Alright peepz, here it goes. My suggestion is K02. Something very simple yet I think the it means alot of things. K for Kranji of course (we need to have this element inside cos thats where we are common and where we met). K for K-lique (clique), K for K-onnection (connection). 02 means 2002, which is the year we graduate from KSS. Although we moved on to different schools, doing different things, we still get together and still cherish this friendship. And when you use your fingers to symbol 2, it also mean peace. Our gang is a peaceful gang. Not involved in gang fights and stuff. Hah! Yeah... Peace! Also, its pronounced as K-oh-two. Not K-zero-two. I know KO sounds like you have lost a game but K02 also mean that we will be there for one another through thick and thin til the day we all KO. Haha. Actually the more I look at it, the more I think that it looks like a kindergarden class name. Haha. So it also symbolises the pure and innocence in us. Haha.

OK, I'm actually quite lousy in these kind of things. But I hope I set all of thinking about this. Its just a suggestion. Maybe we can try to develop from my K02. Haha.

So now I shall pass the baton to someone to develop on this. Wahaha.

pEg

No comments: