24 May 2005

oops

Hey hey.. Good Morning!

Actually I have a very important announcement to make. But before I say anything, can you all promise me that you will forgive me? Haha. Forgive me K??? Esp Yin and Jian. Maybe Lun also. Hehe. Mak, I think it doesn't apply you but I am not too sure though. Hah!

Hmm... The story goes like that. On Sunday, HuiJie (not our HJ, my SA prom king. whahaha) came to my place to bake a chocoloate cheese cake for Ivan, another good friend of ours (so gay yet so sweet right? But that's not the point). Before he came, I told him what I have at home so that he didn't have to buy. And so when he came, I took out everything. And then when it comes to chocolates, he asked me if I have kept the chocolates since last year (cos I baked a chocolate cheesecake for him for his bday last year, which was Feb2004!! =p) I tried to recall but can't remember cos I haven touched my oven for quite long already actually. Hee. I had a few packets of chocolate rice and chocolate chips and those big chunks of chocolate. So we took every pack and looked at the expiry date. (I guess some of you should know what I gonna say next) And yah.. one by one, those still nicely sealed chocolates were all expired. And I reached for one half-packed chocolate chips and turned to the back. GOSH! The expiry date was somewhen in DEC 2004!! And it was half because the other half was used to bake the cookies that you all ate the night before. The one which Jian says can crack a glass panel and Yin said it was nice (that's why I remembered that both of you ate). And I went "Oh my God!" You all ate and my mum ate too!! Haha! But at that moment both of us just burst out laughing and I kept asking "zhen me ban" Haha! Err.. I ate 2 pieces myself too and I'm still perfectly alright. My mum seems alright too. So, I guess-pressume-think-suppose-assume that you all are alright too, RIGHT? Haha! Forgive me for my carelessness hor? "Zhi cuo neng gai, shan mo da yan." And I admitted leh, I could have just hide it from you all. So you all must forgive me for my honesty k? Like how Washington's father forgave him for cutting down the apple tree. Haha! But don't boycott things I bake next time hao bu hao? After this incident, I will check all the ingredients before I use them next time. So don't boycott me OK? Hahaha.

Ok, done with my story. Don't know why I feel like laughing. Haha! Laugh at myself for my stupidity. Hahah! Ok lah, its not funny.

Hmm.. Mak, how can you just give up after one failure? Prior to that BBQ, do you know how many outings I have planned but its either cancelled or only a few meow-meows turned up (xiao mao liang shan zhi)? But I perservered on, and believe that one day, we all will have the chance of meeting up. And see? I was so proud of the BBQ at Teck Whye Garden that time. The attendance was amazing! Although it was not 100%, but when I think back of how we enjoyed ourselves that day, I feel so happy. And when I see how happy we all are to see one another, I feel even happier and it lets me know that my effort to plan and organise, to buy the food, prepare them and stuff didn't go down the drain.

I know Yin was also very discouraged by the clubbing for her birthday and that KTV session at Toa Payoh that time too. Don't be, ok, my darling?

We are such a big group. Its definitely very hard to have a day where EVERYONE is free that day and also have to be free the next day. I mean, everyone has their own life other then this gang. Everyone has got other things to do. SO we must learn how to understand. Woah... When did Peggen become so understanding? Haha! I know I used to flare up when people and they are the same old people who always say they can't make it and stuff. I still do get angry. But actually all I ask for is to see you all make the effort to meet up. And I mean MAKE THE EFFORT.

And we always the one problem. $$$. So it makes it even more difficult to plan things. If now I say, lets go K box this weekend. I use my life, err.. too cruel. I use my fingernails to guarantee that there is bound to be someone who will say he/she is broke. I already have 2 person in mind who will say this already. So you see, its not easy. Not only the time, there are also money matters. I'm trying to think of activities where we all will enjoy and doesn't involve much monetary demands but Singapore is too realistic. Even if we want to gather at Far East toilet, we still have to pay 15 cents each.

I really want to go Ubin to cycle but I don't know if those NS men can tahan anot. Especially the one in NDU undergoing BMT. I was considering a chalet also but still, the NS men. And now that our poly people going to start school, its even more difficult. And chalet is not cheap also. That's why I was looking into the proposal of "Newton Chalet". Will let you all know if there are rooms, but are you all interested or not?

Another suggestion would be camping. But this kind of things would be better if the guys organise. Cos I'm not very sure about certain things.

With the existence of this blog, it actually saves the organiser ALOT of smses. So, lets make full use of it, ok?

And don't be discouraged. Keke. I trust and believe and hope and wait that there will be a rah-rah thingy soon with hell lots of fun with another amazing attendance.

And even if we are REALLY so BUSY, a simple message keeps the friendship going. Thanks Yu, for that tag and the sms. I was touched.

Having someone who show concern and really understand your stand and stands by you makes the world goes round. Thanks Yin. For everything. For everything that you have said to me. For being the one who truly understand how I feel.

Rong, I'm so glad we both took the time and effort yesterday. The walk under the scorching sun seems long. But it's no longer so when you have someone beside you, soul to soul. I hope you like the place. =)

P/S: K box this weekend is only an example. Not for real!!

pEg

No comments: