11 May 2005

peggeD

Hey.. I'm here! Miss me right, Rong? Haha. Me and ShiYin disappeared because we were busy dating. Shh.. Don't tell Den. Haha. Yeah, like real. My life is kind of topsy-turvy now because he is having frequent nights-out.

I actually have a lot to say. But I'm in a f**king bad mood now. God knows why. Maybe the depression is spreading. Its contagious. Beware! It will spread. If its so, I'd rather die from it than to spread it to anyone here. Its feeling damn awful and I'm damn "pek chek" now. And the radio has to play some songs at this time to make me worse. DAMN IT!!!

*Sorry for my language.

BTW, I'm fine with clubbing this saturday but I may not be able to meet you all so early. We can just go pubbing too. I'm fine with both.

And Chay is pretty looking forward to us picking him up at the airport. I think we better make it a point to go. If not, he will be damn disappointed.

Give me work! So that my mind will not wander!! I'm so freaking free today.

pEg

No comments: