20 May 2005

Oh yeah riddle been solved!

Mak, i can't deny tat u rlly hv a GOOD brain!!! The ans u gave is 100% correct! Hmmm wait, maybe 95%, cuz e real ans is : ' This guy is a dwarf and can only reach to the 8th floor button.' U forgot e main word 'dwarf'! Muahahaaaaaa. Anyway, good tat u found ur blue sky back. Itz time for me to find mine back. I know it'll be hard, esp when i'm always so emotional... but i'll TRY! I can live w/o guys! GUYS are JERKS! Wooooowahahahahaha!! =P

I know by saying tat, i'm gonna be condemned. But nvm, cuz i noe e gals in this gang agree with me to0. Wahaha!

Anyway, itz okie if tml's black nt on, we can go again next wk, next next wk, or even next next next wk. Ha. I've nt much time to0... working on 2 jobs now.

Here comes my 2nd riddle!

Question:
I have holes on the top and bottom.
I have holes on my left and on my right.
And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water.
What am I?

So, what am I? Gimme an ans asap!

Oh ya, lately i'm so into this song 'lao shu ai da mi'! In case u dun hv this song, i've 2 versions here! Get it frm me... *grinz*

No comments: