16 May 2005

Yeah.. I'm here. Hah!

Yin, I'm so sorry. When I woke up and saw you on the blanket, I felt quite bad. Thats why I went to sit on the sofa instead. Hee. So sorry and really thanks for letting us stay at your place. Actually I wanted to go home one. Cos its not too far but because of SOMEONE. Haha. If I went home then he can't go your place le, I suppose. Haha. And wasted that the medicure was destroyed. Pei fu that you still can do medicure. I was really very seh too le lor. Haha.

Yu, although I'm not really into Starwars and stuff but I will go if everyone is on. I don't like being left out. Haha. And about PCK musical, I wanted to go but think its abit pricey. The cheap tickets wouldn't be nice and I don't really think that its worth spending almost 100 bucks to watch PCK. Haha. I'm considering lah. I seriously thought of going before. Let me consider somemore ok?

Mak, you don't have to report to us. Haha. But since like that, I can join in the fun la. I went home, lied on the bed, can't sleep, got up, re-paint my nails, read newspapers, online, went for breakfast with Den at 9 plus, met my friends at 12 in town, eat, slack and met my other group of friends in another part of town at 5, eat again, slack and chat again. Haha. And reached home at about 10 plus, still not tired yet. Haha.. Went to sleep. But this morning when I woke up, how I wished it was a Sunday. Refused to believe that it is a Monday. But have to face the truth man. Haha. Feeling very tired now. BTW Mak, I have 8 words for you.

"If its meant to be, it will be." Familiar? Haha.

Yah, I made a mistake. I thought Vesak day is this coming Friday. That's why I said its gonna be a short week. Haha. People do make mistakes. Just that I make more. Haha. Just laugh it off and don't feel embarrassed, just like when you knock onto a glass door. Same logic. Haha. BTW, I enjoyed the bus ride more than the drinking session. Hah. Don't know why. Probably we talked too much during the bus ride and ended up having nothing much to talk or about or not much mood already. Hah! But it shouldn't be the case man.

Lun, to think that we all call you a Math pro. How in the world did you manage to calculate the amount of money I earn per month. Unless you want to give me the balance. I don't mind lah. Haha.

Oh well, gtg. See you all soon!

My goodness! Megaa looks like a monk now. Haha. So cute. Sorry to those who don't know who he is. Will take a picture of his new look and show you all. Haha. So cute. Sorry ah, abit out of nowhere. Was about to post until I saw him walk past. Haha. Ok, really gtg le.

pEg

No comments: