15 May 2005

sunday morning!

Yeah... I'm here to say Good Morning again! But its a Sunday morning! Perhaps Den might be thinking "Why is this pig awake at 8 plus on a Sunday?". ShiYin and Mak might be thinking "Didn't you just reach home an hour plus ago and should be snoring like a drunk pig?" But yeah, I'm alive and kicking now and feeling super high. Haha.

Thought I'll be so tired and sleepy that I will plonk onto my bed without even showering. But I was so wrong! I couldn't sleep! I changed into my pyjamas, lied on my cosy bed, with the cosy atmosphere, but I just can't fall asleep. This is scary man... I'm gonna have a long day later on and I guess my battery will already be running low by the 2nd half of the day.

Super bored now! Anyone awake to have breakfast with me? Keke... Just realised that I didn't have dinner last night.

Sleep tight, my darling Yin. Sorry ah... Took up almost the whole mattress. But I know you wouldn't blame me one lor. Right? Hehe.

Alright, have a great day peepz! Before the working week starts tomorrow and before some of you book in tonight. But yeah... Its gonna be a short week! So don't feel so depressed, especially Jian. Haha...

pEg

No comments: