02 May 2005

Peg is back!!

Firstly, I wanna say something. People, can you all plsease blog and don't tag so much? Cos I cant catch the previous tags. Jian, such a long msg, please blog la.. Don't waste space tagging. Can't read the previous ones lor... Haha.

Okok, secondly, I'm back! Miss me? Haha.. Oh well... Taiwan is rather fun. You can shop til you drop. I shopped til 1am everyday. The "ye shi"-night market are great man. Its really "mai dong xi, chi dong xi" Guess its also like that in HK, right Yu? But I didn't tour the nice places. I would want to go there again. But without work at all. Haha.. We save up and go together, hao ma? Can go by budget airline. Jetstar asia should be quite cheap during off peak seasons. Haha.. I want lah. Hee.. Then we can go XiMenDing, Shi Lin Ye Shi, Zhong xiao dong lu and really shop and eat til we drop together! Haha...

Now I have the Taiwan accent when I speak mandarin. The kind of taiwanese style of speaking. That very act cute kind. I also cannot tahan man. But no choice la, have to communicate with the people, bargain for price etc, more qing qie mah. BUT now I want to get RID of it. Hahaha.

Yu, tell me all the nice places in HK!! Cos I'm going there end May. Haha. Tell me where I can get good stuff. hee.

I haven't been blogging my own blog. Haha. Somehow LDMR sets in after one blog. haha.. ok, I'm talking rubbish again.

No comments: