01 November 2005

Broke

Hello guys!

Long time no blog.. Haha, but looks like im not say very outdated on the news lar huh.. all the old stuff or stuff I know about..

Whoa.. first, wanna say thanks to all the people that took photos and took the effort to post photos up here.. such things may seem small and insignificant, but I know the effort is definitely commendable.. and, whoa, must say the picture of me and shiyin really look quite nice.. hahaha! We look so NATURALLY good! Haha..

Anyway, like peggen mentioned, I wanted to post something last week, but my internet connection went on strike after I typed finish.. so,I am too lazy to re-type le... I just want to stress the point that I wasn't seh.. I really wasn't drunk ah... honestly, I was just letting myself totally looooooose... becoming really relax and totally let down my hair le... hahaha... I know I was laughing a lot (because im REALLY REALLY happy that nite), and I know I was scolding a lot of people ( although I don't mean it in anyway..) and I remember scolding yirong ugly, coz she said she look like sheh shi man... *Deep Breathe In * hmmm... Well, I din mean to scold u lar, rong, hope u know it was just joking... but seriously, sheh shi man is my dream girl, and no one can really be like her... hehehehe....

However, I don't remember me pushing or hitting anyone... shiyin, I really got push u ar? I really can't remember leh... die le, like that next time prone to wife abuse leh... but cannot be lar... I wun whack shiyin one lor... the only person I remember getting hurt was when that crazy siew yu slipped and fall after we left halo... hmm... evil as it may sound, but I laughed ar... I usually wun do that one ( BELIEVE ME!), so it must be the alcohol! Hahaha....

But can't deny, Chivas was damn good! Especially when u drink it plain... ask Den if u wun believe.. haha.. after that incident, I finally learnt to appreciate Whiskey! Especially Chivas Regal! My daddy drink it all the time at home, and I don't like it in the past.... but now it's the ultimate drink of all! Wahaha! Lucky we din buy the other drink that she tried to recommend us -- Cordon Bleu... My dad says, that drink, being a Brandy, is a expensive and taste-like-water drink... hmmmm.. Looks like we made the right choice... however, my dad also say that $140 for a Chivas is abit steep... the duty free price is about $60 or $70 ar... and the 12 year old that we drank is the lousiest of Chivas, seems like there are better ones out there! Never mind, we shall experience it next time ok?!

If broke is used to describe poor, then my DESTROYED must be the situation I am in now.. yes, I am really DESTROYED, with the power of a tsunami and earthquake combined.. hahaha.. suddenly and destructively, my wealth has gone to a meager $4.82... with that money, I have to live in australia for 5 weeks.. with the hope that my pay will come on the 10 nov, and that I can draw money in australia.. hahaha.. or else, you may see me in Magnolia or HL milk advertisement liao.. hmmmm... why? Haiyah, so easy... Don't get it? Hahaha.... I may be eating grass with the cows in the field.. so they film the cows, may film me also mah.. hahaha.. u may even hear me Moo Moo abit..

With that, I hope to bring across my point of Friday's and coming Halo bar outing.. haha.. mush as I would like to go.. im in dire straits now, loaning $600 from my uncle to go aussie... therefore, I can only go halo bar if its within an affordable range.. how to make it affordable? A good attendance, like the other time, will do the trick! Yea! If I can see brother Chay and brother Den sing a song together again, or even just sit down in a room again, Im willing to spend a bit less in aussie and eat grass with the cows.. seriously, I miss the both of you.... horny it may seem, corny it may sound, but you are both my brothers is what I will yell..

Hahaha.. whoa.. one look at that and you know my literature confirm A1 standard one.. hahaha... anyway, peg, u were asking about the industry to whack into for profit? Hmm.. I would say the education business... to me, it is a very profitable and stable trade.. do something like what your dad is doing, open a hostel, set up tuition, prepare transport for students, create a child-care centre, sell some textbooks or reference books in singapore and overseas, or stationary also can.. its good business.. coz what I heard is that reference books in singapore are considered good, reliable and "branded".. some friends of mine buy reference books here in singapore, and then re-sell it in taiwan for much higher price, and holy cows, people buy them!
It will be the same context as selling Bata shoes in India.. well, for those who haven't heard of it before, let me tell u this story.. Bata wants to expend its market to overseas, in the hope of selling more shoes and making more profit around the world. So the CEO sent 2 of the company's best salesman to India to do a market survey, to research and see how people would react to Bata setting up in India.

Mr. A went to India, stayed for 2 weeks and returned, and reported to the boss, "Sir, according to my observations, we will fail drastically if we open shop in India. Our business would collapse within a month! We should not waste our effort and resources on India. I suggest we look elsewhere."

CEO asked, "Why do you say so?"

Mr. A, "Oh my god, Sir, the entire of India do not wear shoes at all! They like to walk around barefooted, and it's their culture to do that. In fact, they have done that for decades already. Since nobody wears shoes, nobody will buy shoes! We will not even have one customer there!"

CEO nods his head in agreement. Indeed, what Mr. A said is logical and reasonable. However, when Mr. B returned from his trip, he had this to report,

"Sir, India is a tremendous rich market for us! We should invest in it, and we must do it now, before Nike or New Balance beat us to it! It is a great chance for us to make it rich!"

CEO, looks at Mr. B in confusion and asked, "Are you kidding? Indians don't wear shoes! How are we even going to have one customer?"

Mr B smiles in excitement, "EXACTLY! That is exactly why we should hit India now! Since none of them wear shoes, the entire population of India will be potential customers! The entire population of billions of people! And when we set up India's first Bata, they can only buy from us and no one else! We will become the sole monopoly of shoes in India!"

Hahahaha.. long story, but the point is I would rather be a Mr.B when it comes to things like business.. go take the risk and explore the unexplored.. go sell stationary in Cambodia, or sell textbooks in Africa.. or go sell shoes in India.. haha..

Do take note.. my favourite phrase, Kiang Jiu Hou, Mai Gei Kiang. Hmm.. don't be crazy as to sell Ice Kachang in Artic, sell Bak Gua in Turkey, or sell oil to Saudi Arabia... theres a reason why no one is doing that... haha.. and if im not wrong, Bata already is in India.. they heard my story liao and just set up the first shoe shop in India.. hahahaha.. just kidding lar..

I just read what I typed all over again, and I hope it will be of help to u ar Peg.. I dun really know what I typing also.. abit disorganised ar.. hahaha....

I just got news of my flight liao.. in case you guys wanna know or wanna send me off (which I strongly advise u against), here goes:

Date: 7 nov
Time: flight is at 2000hrs, means checking in at 1800hrs
Terminal 1, taking BA 15 (I think)
Going to Sydney first then Tamworth, and will reach Tamworth at 0930 next day (I think)

Haha.. I might be damn bored down there (no laptop, no PSP, no MP3, no gameboy -- just me and weilun's Anti ANTI-Shock Discman) hahaha, so I may call some of u all to chit chat if I can... phone bills can make your status from "well to do" to "broke" and even "destroyed".. so state if you would welcome my phone calls or not ok? Haha.. dun wanna call someone to get scolded.. very stupid hor?.. hahahha...

Now, why do I not want people to send me off? (yea, not even my dad, mum and dog) this is my first time, first time in 19 years that im taking a Commercial flight.. whoa, the airport, although not exactly foreign to me, will now be one hell of a plcae, I imagine.. I wun know how to react, wun know how to deal with stuff and all.. and yes, I scared I will cry.. paiseh in front of u all never mind.. paiseh in front of my course-mates then my next 5 weeks will be hell liao.. paiseh in front of instructors then....... wah lau... better not think, better not think.. hahaha..

Somebody who is free should spend some time to teach me what to do in the airport and stuff like that.. you know, ahem, so I wun appear a sua gu... hahahha..... tortise long life I know, but mountain tortise abit don't have the "image" ar... hahahha...

Well well.. time to go liao..

Keep me informed about Friday ok?

To chay and den, remember whats the best farewell gift u can give me ar.. aeroplane leh, cannot play play one.. crash that nite ar, means no more Mak for the next 60years of your life liao.. by then, regret also no use liao...

To all, if u miss someone, call him or her now, and tell him / her immediately...

Yes, immediately..

A good friend of mine just passed away, due to leukemia... somehow, I can feel a bite in my heart when I recall the day I turn him down for a movie, just to slack at home.. regret? Too late liao, regret for what...

Miss me?

Better call me.. DON'T! don't sms me.. no sincerity...

Aeroplane leh... don't play play...

If nobody call me, whoa.. then I get the hint liao... haiiizzz....

ying heng, if u r reading this, u ought to call me too! hahaha...

Sob sob..

Hahahha... nowadays, TV got a lot of depression ads leh.. Why huh? Hahahaha.. seems weird that we all, the group of us, can go drink, sing, so high and so happy, yet there are people who think of dying and so on.. the world is weird... haha...

Hope the aussie cows are friendly.. and hope they don't mind me eating their grass..

* IDEA * hahaha.. listen to YES 93.3 ar, see Sheh Shi Man got go aussie, Tamworth to film shows or not..... haha.. *ahem*, HOR, PEGGEN?

Hahaha..

yea.. and i took some time to correct all the punctuations.. so now it will appear quite normal.. already did my best to re-type all punctuation marks here in blogspot le.. so if got any small neglience, please forgive me..

yar, and mh is right, someone please go scan in ALL the neoprints and post it up bah.. hahaha.. quite cool.. especially the one with the though bubble from yirong's head.. haha!

tok about sheh shi man, then i start to miss her more le.. haaiiizzzz... wonder hows she doing now?

hahaha.. mak's going mad again..

Regards,
mak

No comments: