08 November 2005

Why our blog suddenly so quiet? Haha. Cos all dunno how to respond to Mak is it?

Tell you all something, don't kill me k?

The messages I got you all to give me to compile (for those who actually did), did not get to him. I printed it out already. Wanted to make it nice nice and give it to him at the airport.

BUT. I felt damn sick that day and hence told Yin to take over the organising of going to airport. If you all can remember, all you asses either can't confirm or will be there dunno wat time. And Yin told me if I don't go, most probably it wouldn't be onz anymore so she told the rest of you we not going le if I'm not wrong.

So, those messages I printed out didn't get to him in the end.

BUT! I emailed him the soft copy and hope he sees it k?

Well, Peggen is going to be damn busy for the next 2 to 3 weeks. Pardon me if I am not organising any activities or not joining you all for activities. If you all refer to my blog, haha, I had actually let alot of my work pile up. And I need to study for exams which is in 3 week's time. I'm so gonna die.

But when December comes, Peggen will be back in action again! WooHoooo! Just you all watch out. Hehe. One thing I'll organise for sure is Newton chalet cum BBQ. Promise that cost will be kept mininum. -grinz-

Ok, I shall stop looking forward to December and go back to my work.

Don't miss me. *murmur* Although I know you all will.

Keep this place lively. I will read consistently one k?

And the number of hugs in my blog is pathetic. Gimme more hugs k?

Muahahha.

pEg

No comments: