20 November 2005

hey ppl!!

i miss u guys!!! been super buz the past weeks coz my company got auditing on the 29th.. so super loads of stuff to do.. i think next few weeks i got to do ot until midnight ar.. my boss juz told me.. haiz.. pai mia.. the worse thing is my cheating agency missed my pay again.. i m like eating bread everyday for lunch le.. n yet they dun giv me my pay on time.. besides owing me nine time sheets up till now, giving me only half a mth pay.. they are not paying me on time!!! grr.. i m so mad. yet i cant do anything, coz i signed the contract. can some one help me check out whether wat they are doing is against the MOM law or something? coz i think i m dying le.. the workload there is like siao.. n the manager there thinks i m ru lai fo zu.. he seriously thinks i got eight hands lo.. i m a TEMP staff eh!getting a pay of $6 per hr nia. can stop asking me to do soooo many tings ma!! my other temp fren, u know wat she does? she do laminating and cutting paper!!! why the BIG difference? i have to run reports, do transaction, billing, all the crap n she dun need n guess wat, we are equally paid!! n her agency pays her full amt on time every mth!! n my stupid agency,i still haven got my pay!!!! grr.. i think i m going bonkers le.. so mad. so mad. grr..someone save me!!!!

anyway peg.. thanks for the song recommendation.. next time kboz u sing fer me la.. i too lazy to go download.. dun really know how to download also..heh.. n jia you fer exams k? dun too stress..:)

lun, the bbq and chalet, i think 23 to 24 one i can.. should be la..

anyway, christmas wanna join me for christmas service? gonna hav drama and short sermon de.. the drama is super nice de.. it will be at expo.. treat it as a gang outing la.. sure wun be bored de.. coz got drama..and the sermon confirm wun be long de.. anyone onz?

mak, heh.. glad u are always bloggin to tell us of aussie... enjoy urself there k? i agree with yin, u muz hav presented well tat day. kranji head prefect eh. sure v zai one. heh. ha. n i finally found someone more dumber than me le!! spoil washing machine!! ha.. i tot i soak weighin machine already v jialat.. seems like there;s someone more jialat than me.. ha!!
ha.. u n ur sheh.. btw, i think she slim down alot eh..from her previous shows and yummy yummy.. hmm.. not bad.. u got get someone to tape down the yummy yummy bo?

ok le.. i gtg le.. take care ppl.. bye!!

rong

No comments: