18 November 2005

I always have the TGIF feeling on Fridays. But not today.

Feeling depressed.

Depressed.

Don't ask me why.

Just depressed.

Damn sian.

Why aren't you all blogging?

Are your lives really so boring?

Can't be as bad as me right?

You all don't blog, I can only respond to Mak.

Your that entry made me laughing out loud in the library study room with a few of friends. They thought I study until siao liao. haha. But its good to hear from you. That day you HEY me on MSN, I was actually engrossed in studying liao. BUT FOR YOUR SAKE, I put down my books to talk to you!! YOU KNOW?? Haha...

See lah, bu ting lao ren yan, chi kui zai yan qian. Even when I went in december when the day temperature can reach about 40 degree celcius (damn, i think i got the spelling wrong but i dunno how to correct it), evening walks without sweater was extremely torturous. I ended up freezing like mad. If you had asked me, I would suggest you to bring too. But too bad... Hahaha.

I visited Stout yesterday. You told me to right? She wasn't as hostile as I thought. I guess she likes me. We are good friends now. You believe? Haha. Just like I told you Sheh Shi Man would be at Sentosa that day. You believe? Hahaa. Haha. Hahaha.

Haiz... I'm just damn sian lah. Dunno what else to say.

Hmm.. Christmas decoration this year is not bad. Quite nice. I took freaking half an hour on the bus to get through town today cos I stupidly went home at 7plus. So I kind of saw all the decors with lightings. Well, I normally see them in the day without the lights. As usual, I never like Tangs X'mas decor because they always exagerate things. So Jing zhong(if you know what I mean). Centrepoint's was ok. Quite childish and innocent, but I like. The ERP gantry outside Tangs, the one to enter town has this big big "Season's Greeting". It looks quite ordinary and obiang in the day but somehow at night, it looks quite good. Simple and nice. There are birds with effects of flapping wings beside which I thought was quite cool. They made the flapping of the wings effect. I don't really know if those were birds but anything with wings and can flap looks like birds to me. But then again, since its X'mas, it could be angels. *shrugs* Anyway now with bird flu, I don't know what message they are trying to convey if those were really birds.

Recently had 2 new-found-loves for songs. Home by Michael Buble which I don't recommend Mak to listen to before you come back cos I think it only makes you even more homesick. So stick to your Jay Chou k. But Its really nice. If you all want, can get from me. Another one is Crawling Back To You by Backstreet Boys. Ok, this got nothing to do with homesickness so everyone can listen. Same thing, I can send to you all if you want. They may not be new on the hits but I find myself wanting to hear them very often. So just recommending to you guys. Corrine May's songs are very nice too. Very soothing.. Can try listening too. And anyone with Qiu Hai Zhen's "Ai wo de ren he wo ai de ren" or anyone sweet enough to help me find, please send to me k? Its an oldie, but I would really like to have it. And probably this will be one of the songs I will sing everytime in KTVs. Heh. Yirong, don't complain. Jiang shi lao de la. So old songs are actually high in value. Oh, BTW, Rong, I recommend you the song Beautiful. "You are beautiful, no matter what they say." Builds your self-confidence.

Yu, do you watch the Channel 8 9pm show? Hah. Just remind me of you lor. Should watch. Congrats for that win. I may be busy and bogged by work. But I read all your blogs during my free time. Its my form of relaxation.

And tell you all a secret k? I have a new crush. His name is Andy. Surname is Lau. Chinese name is De Hua. He's so man. I'm falling in love with him. =pp

Aiyah... I've talked about everything liao. I really don't know what to talk about anymore.

Feeling damn fucked up now.

Don't ask me why. Cos I dunno why.

Don't ask me if I'm ok. Cos I will say yes.

No comments: