22 November 2005

Hey peepz, I’m typing on 190. I bet I’m gonna feel so sick after this. Those people who want to truly know if they have motion sickness, try using laptop on the bus. HAha.. Especially on the back section of bendy bus. Try it.

But still, I’m here to share some thoughts with you all. Its 830pm now. So if you listen to 933 at 8, you will know of this section call “yin yue ri ji” (music diary).

Ok, I shall go straight to the point. Today’s story is on this girl call Xiao Xian. She wrote in to music diary and shared a story. She started about how she met her boyfriend, Ah Kang, and ta da ta da, blah blah blah...

Ok, straight to the point. Point is, they were together for 2 years. According to her, the 2 years was lovely. He was very nice, very sweet to her etc etc. She had the best 2 years of her life. And according to her, lao tian must be jealous of them. One day she was out celebrating her friend’s birthday and Ah kang was out on a spin with his friends. She expected him to pick her up after that. Not only that did not happen, Xiao Xian received a call from Ah Kang’s mother. Ah Kang got into an accident and was in critical condition. Ok, you might have guessed it. Ah Kang did not survive.

I know it might sound like some channel 8 drama series. And it is not some ‘oh-so-interesting” story. But I believe that its a true story. And try putting yourself into Xiao Xian’s shoes. I thought about it for a moment and realized how lucky I am. In fact, how lucky we all are.

Think of it. You might be feeling like shit when your love for someone you truly love is not reciprocated. But why don't you feel lucky that he/she is well and fine and most importantly, ALIVE! You might be feeling like shit that the one you love is with someone else. BUT have you felt happy that he/she is happy attached and most importantly, ALIVE. Have you ever felt like shit when the one you truly love left you for some reason for another, but to the very least, he/she is still ALIVE!

Don’t know why but suddenly I feel lucky. Lucky that to the very least, all those I love and care for are still ALIVE. I really cannot imagine my most loved one leaving me. Really cannot imagine. All of you included.

Next time you want to do something garang, something that puts your life at risk. Something like speeding when you drive next time (I can’t help but think that Ah Kang sped that day). To the very least, think of me and what I said. Haha. Tell yourself that if something happens to you, Peggen will be damn sad and will cry badly if you leave. And you know Peggen don’t look pretty when she cry (she is pretty any other time. =p). So if ever you feel like ending your life, spare a thought for me at least ok? Next time you want to speed, think of ME! =)

And my heart goes out to Xiao Xian. I don't know how is she going to survive that emotional trauma. I really hope she will move one soon.

My friend read my palm today. She said I will face a very big emotional trauma in the later part of my life. My only guess is that my spouse will leave me for heaven earlier. Call me selfish, but I don't want that to happen. I'd rather be the one to leave him first cos I don't want to be sad.

And if we were all together and *choy* something were to happen, and only one will die, I want to be the one. Haha.

Ok, I digressed too much.

Take care everyone.

And please, if you think of doing something stupid to yourself, think of ME! =)

No comments: