03 November 2005

yo ppl!

wa.. juz finished readin what u guys typed for the last few days.. u all hor.. everytime i super free to read blog..u all dun type.. den i always come online den super sian.. den when i not free to read blog.. den u all happily blog one after another.. let me read until siao..

haha..i agree with peg.. mak ur blog abt ur com was hilarious.. ha.. time to throw away ur antique com and get a new one.. haha..btw.. u dun hav to bring lun anti anti shock discman la..if u dun mind i can lend u my ipod.. but i dun really know how to use it.. and inside all my bro songs.. but if u wan, can lend u to stimulate ur mood to eat grass with aussie cows.. maybe u can download some songs inside ba..juz make sure it doesnt get lost in aussie can le..

me thinkin of re-takin my a levels..so if u guys got any notes that haven cremated one.. pls lend me k? heh heh..

oh ya, sat nite join me for service wan? we movin to expo in a mths time le! muz come n see our current building before it moves!! it will be interesting and fun de.. n Pastor Kong preaches v funny n interesting de.. wun be bored de.. sat nite 730 service.. pls tag to say whether u coming k? :)

hmm.. yu ar.. dun overtire urself k.. muz rest more.. n dun giv urself too much pressure too.. jia you k.. :)

gtg le ppl.. take care wor!! muz meet up real soon k?? buaiz!!

rong

No comments: