02 November 2005

I am broke, but I want TO BREAK my Computer!

arrrggghhh..

my computer is driving me nuts!!

from today onwards, everytime i wanna use my computer, i must switch it on at least 1 hour before hand.. wanna know why? hahahahaha!!! *THUNDER AND LIGHTNING FLASH* HARHAHAHAHAHA! *laugh until cry* *sob sob*

i switch it on, it loads... until the Window screen appears, it re-starts itself..

Then it continues loading, load Windows, does a scandisk, half way through.. it re-starts itself...

Then it loads loads loads as usual, finish scandisk, and stablise in Windows state.. i try to connect to internet, it re-starts itself...

so everything load from start again... connect internet ok le... i launch the Internet Explorer, ho-ho! yes, it re-starts!!

then everything wil work as normal again.. until some big crazy goon chat with me on MSN Messenger, animating every single letter and punctuation marks.. my computer lags... and then hangs..

i manually re-start the computer and guess what?! hahaha.. everything start from stage 1 again!! hahahahahasobsobsob...

now, please.. for my sake, for my sanity... do NOT animate more than 3 letters when u chat with me! thats a very serious warning.. be warned.. and be co-operative..

i am broke, and now i want to break my computer..

grrr.. anyway, Halo bar canceled ar? haha.. expected le.. shiyin, dun worry.. i wun scold u.. i will just eat u when i see u next.. u made me cancel my appointment with a super chio model friend u know... and now, she got program liao, i can't call her out liao.. hahaha... see the damage done? hahaha... u owe me one date..

i am smart.. the smartest grass eating human u will ever see.. *wink*

too angry to blog liao.. i cannot think of anything to type other than "i want to break my computer"...

and if this post fails to get published...

*DEEP DEEP DEEP BREATHE IN*

regards,
mak

No comments: