23 November 2005

Ms Anonymous is lim bu. Got so many Peggens is the post you still can't tell meh. Not that you don't know I always forget to sign off. Anyway, now if all of you don't sign off I also can tell who posted it liao. Try me? haha.

I put that up thinking of you Chay. I'm glad you responded. Haha. But I didn't put that up to make you feel lousy. In fact, you should say something like:

1. She came back for college day to receive credit for 3 distinctions. I went back for college day too and I had 4 distinctions. She is smart, I am smarter.
2. She was a good netballer but she wasn't my match when she defended me during our B division days. We beat them in Semi Finals. She is good, I am better.
3. She is pretty but I know I am prettier.
4. She can make him happier. OK. But I lose out to her in making him sadder too.

Just an example for Chay, don't read too much into it.

My point is, we should always be positive. And not negative.

All I wanted to tell you is that you should feel lucky that she is still well and alive.

NOT FOR YOU TO TRASH YOUSELF SO LOW!!!

Understand? Hah.

Just to clarify in case everyone starts lamenting on themselves.

Chay seem to have done alot of research on that guy.

I didn't do anything but just by looking at his friendster profie a year ago tells me he is spoilt brat. Oh well, just a generalisation to everyone coming from that school. And your reserch findings adds on to my impression. Haha. If its still the same one.

Dyeing of nipples sound sick. Mak, can you don't make it sound so sick. Its just making your body parts look nicer and healthier. Ok, its not so sick now. Hahah.

And my emotions got nothing to do with the date with vampire. I didn't have any date with vampires. Haha. Sunday nights are meant for sleeping. To prevent Monday blues. Which will ultimately prevent myself from getting mouldy. haha. Thanks for that testimonial though. My friendster account dying le. I certainly wouldn't mind if anyone wants to leave me nice praises on my friendster. *hint hint* haha. Since there are so many nice things to say about me. RIGHT?

Shiyin, I think we need to do some formatting to the pictures. To make it all same size. Cos you realise its getting bigger and bigger. Den's bigger than the rest and then Desmond's turned out even bigger. And also, I thought you said you gonna help me change my picture like a few months ago? Haha. I will try doing it after next week. Promise. Promise to TRY. hee.

And last but DEFINITELY NOT THE LEAST, STOP imitating Andy. And I mean it. muahaha. But actually you can go ahead lah. Cos you will never make it. hahaha.

pEg. [in case people call me anonymous again]

No comments: