26 November 2005

wrong wrong wrong

How come it turned out to be me making this place sad? Feel so yuan wang now.

1. I shared that Ah Kang story only to make you all feel lucky. To feel positive out of something that seem so negative.
2. My previous post was obviously feeling positive about myself and telling all of you to be positive too. And not to thrash youself so low.

I find myself thinking very positively now. Its like. However bad things may seem, I always end up making it sound good. And also influencing my friends around me to think positive. And that was what I was trying to bring to you all. Guess I failed. )= But its ok, at least I tried.

Woah, I'm surprised by what that FLY did. She is a typical example of "diao qi lai mai" then end up "mai bu chu qu". Well, my impression of her is still that arrogant attitude girl whom I don't think lack suitors. Thats why I was shocked. Haiz, young girl lah. Not like I am very old but maybe we should put ourselves in a 14 year old girl's shoes. But it takes her lots of courage to do that. I bet.

"I-say-my-piece-and-Kup-the-phone" method. Haha. Haha. Haha. Haha. Haha.

I guess all these about knowing love is just part and parcel of growing up. One day, 10 years after, we will look back and laugh at ourselves. We will all sit together and start talking about stuff we did when we were 19 and laugh at ourselves. Like how we laugh at our primary school days.

Its all part of growing up lah. Hee.

Still, I feel so wronged.

No comments: