27 November 2005

Hahaha..

Hey! Good morning man!

Its drizzling now here in Tamworth! A gloomy and cold Sunday morning, but yet I am feeling cheerful and happy!!

haha, shiyin, glad to be of service.. enlightening you all was the last thing on my mind when i did the posting.. i did it to more of entertain you all in fact.. hahaha.. who can resist listening to other people's secrets? Even bo chap guys like me will also want to know too.. And by the way, thanks for the charming part.. Well.. I have always thought that I lost my charm 1 and a half year ago, when i last fell out of love.. Glad to hear that you think i still have it.. hahaha.. maybe i will be like andy lau or Louis Khoo, forever will have charm one, no matter how old you get.. haha..

yar, and i agree with you also.. girls who take too much initiative are scary.. at least to me.. this kind of things must Pei He together one.. Its like baking a cake.. The amount of water with the amount of flour must also be proportional.. too much on each side will ruin the end result.. haha.. so, heed my advice girls.. don't try to play hard to get, and don't try to Lei Long in Pasar Malam.. haha..

peg, im happy to see that u are feeling positive.. good then, guess we all dun have to worry that much le.. hahaha.. and i like the way u "haha-ed" about the "i-say-my-piece-and-kup-the-phone" thing... hmm.. how do i say it, ermm.. its very "your style".. haha..

and regarding your second major consideration, well, it seems to be that you have already made up your mind already.. reading what you typed, my guess is you whould already choose Econs no matter what we say eh? haha.. once again, thats so "your style".. hahaha..

heres my 2 cents worth.. i would take either Econs or Marketing with Accountings.. That really depends on who you plan to work for in future..

IF you are gonna be a freelancer, which most accountants are doing now and i think its much more profitable too, then go for Marketing.. it may give you the skills you need to live during the "off peak" season for accounting..

IF you are gonna work in government positions, things like Temasek Holdings or whatever else.. take Econs, coz the big shots will value your opinion when the market experiences changes and so on.. i would think then, Econs will be worth the stress when you study..

alright, i need to hit my books too.. seriously, the amount of studying im doing now, and teh stress im having with it, it does make me feel in Uni too.. they should give us a degree of flying! haha.. we learn alot of theories and engineering stuff too! and thank goodness, in flying, the use of Maths is minimal.. haha.. I gotta go pursue my 1st Class Honours liao.. haha..

bye guys!

regards,
mak

No comments: