26 November 2005

second major?

Honest opinions wanted.

Peggen(just in case I forget to sign off later on) is thinking of doing a second major. Thinking of doing Economics. I can choose between Finance, Marketing, Law or Information System, I think, other than Econs.

What do you all think?

Implications:
I will still take 4 years to complete. But probably more xiong. Cos now, at this rate, if I take 4 modules every term, I can graduate in 4 year's time. If I do a second major, I will have to take 5 per term. But if I take 5 modules per term and stick to just one major, I can graduate in 3 year's time. And probably I'll be alot more no life during this period of time every term. And I probably need to make myself study smarter.

Why?
  1. Better job prospectus. The future is uncertain. I don't want to always think that I have my dad and Amsen to fall back on. "Major in Accounting and Second Major in Economics" sounds better than just "Major in Accounting" to the employers.
  2. For interest. I like Econs and Econs likes me. =p And Econs do ALOT of Maths. *slurps*
  3. For the sake of doing it? Since there isn't any criteria to do it.
  4. Make up for not being able to do double degree. Anyway, now I don't see the point in doing double anymore. Just a second major is good enough.
  5. I must admit that I very shu bu qi. I cannot take it if everybody is better than me. I am surrounded by so many double degree friends. I just cannot take it lying down. Not a correct attitude, I know. But we are living in a competitive society. These people are people we are gonna compete with in future for a living.
  6. I am not eager to graduate. 4 years or 3 years doesn't really make alot of difference to me.

OK, now its time to change mode.

OUTING!

Was on the phone with Chio Bu Lee today. And she is super busy recently cos her company having auditing (thats why accounting students like us will do attachments at year end. BULLY!). But she said it will end by Tuesday. And also ben xiao jie will finish exams on Friday, we decided to MEET UP on SUNDAY! Saturday is out cos its my uncle's wedding. And as I was telling Yin just now, she suggested that we can go K-ster.

(K-ster is a KTV at Lucky Chinatown. Cheaper than KBox and Party World.) =D

SO everyone, please try to keep your Sunday free OK?

Details I will leave it to Yin to tell you all. OK, Yin? Hehe.

Den and Mui, I'm going to sing "Wo... Wo Yao... Wo Yao Ni... Wo Yao Ni Di.... Wo Yao Ni Di Ai..." Hahahahaahahhaa. OK? Hahaha. Den, please rmb to check if they are trans. Ask around I mean. Not literally check. Hahaha.

Sorry Mak, you can call us and listen to us sing if you want to. Muahahaha.

BUT

Don't forget to reply me regarding my Econs Major!!!

No comments: