15 November 2005

Updates

Hey peepz, how's everyone doing?

Yu, why you so careless. Everytime lose phone one? K lah, I shan't rub into it. But just be more careful next time k? Its not so much of the phone but the contacts that is in my phone that will make me cry if I lose my phone.

Yin, how's the new and last school term so far? Friday evening!! Miss you.

Rong, how's work recently? You couldn't go for tuition yesterday?

Mui, how's projects and exams? Hang in there. Its gonna be over soon! (If its over, please don't let me know) 2 more weeks it shall be!! Haha.

Lun, thanks for that post. Haha. BTW, the BBQ is confirm no problem one. Just that room might be a problem. I'll update you all again.

Jian, really sorry for that SMS that night. dui bu qi. Don't take it to heart k?

Chay, thanks for your lychee basket. I think I did quite well for that presentation. *proud grinz*

Delon, did you help me buy my purple slippers? If never, its ok.

Den, thanks for that SMS after Halo Bar. I didn't drink alot. I really didn't.

HuiJie, are you back from Aussie?

Mak, I am keeping this blog alive. I know you went Tamworth to secretly train all the Jay's new songs. Ok, we'll Halo when you are back to see, or rather hear, if your training paid off.

I wen hou everyone liao. Hope i didn't miss anyone out. Now about myself.

I am now facing the effects of letting my work pile up. Hehe. Orbi right? Still chionging and doing last minute touch ups for my projects. Exams in 2 weeks time and I haven't start revision officially. So unlike me right? But good thing is I only have 2 papers this term. =) But still, I need more time to STUDY.

I hate PMS-ing. Its not about the temper and mood swings. Its about feeling super lethargic during PMS. Keep wanting to sleep when I have already slept alot. The feeling sucks can? Especially when time is not on my side. -grr- I want to be shen1 long2 huo2 hu3. Haha.

Ok, enough of myself. Haha. Would like to hear from you all soon. Really miss all of you.

2 weeks.

Give me 2 weeks!!

2 more weeks and I shall be FREE!

2 DEC 12noon.

oh, i love the number 2. Muahaha.

pEg

No comments: