26 November 2005

Whats The Deal?

hi and good morning!

whoa.. whats the deal with Peggen? U are making this blog seem like a sad sad love story page man.. and that just erased the cheerful and happy mood i had on a Saturday morning.. but its ok, men are adaptable.. i will soon think of things that can make me happy very soon! and so will you.. so, no worries girl.. come'on, think about it, you are only what, 19 years old? sometimes we gotta bring ourselves out of our shoes and look at ourselves again, in reality.. like i did in this area..

i just look at myself from a 2nd person point of view and think,

Well, I am only 19 years old. Why the hell do I try to act mature and think i know about love? Why think that any one girl will be the one for me? Lets just all wait and see, see what love will bring.

Well, re-reading that, it kinda sounds like a song lyrics or poem, but its honestly original from what i thought before.. and so, i set a goal, a dream.. Charmaine Sheh.. The perfect one.. haha.. I am only 19 now, and i ain't matured yet in these kinda things.. i ain't gonna act mature and say i love some girls that i don't even really understand.. BUT, i can dream.. i can think of things.. Like what Rusell Peter would say, Whatever makes you happy.. If thinking of Charmaine Sheh makes me happy like crazy, nobody can stop me from thinking of her.. In fact, that brings about the point I truly wanna bring across;

Why be so foolish and think of something that makes you sad? IF you must think of a "bad boy", think about the happy and good times you had with the "bad boy"..

yeah? haha..

and chay, relax about it man.. i know u probably are 1000 times more sentimental than i am, 10000 times more devoted than i am and 1000000 times more faithful than i am.. but somehow, in relations to this case, i am probably 100000000 times more "Na De Qi, Fang De Xia" than you.. (maybe even too much for my own good) hahaha.. alright, i can't say you are not doing the right thing, coz such things are too complicated for me to understand.. i believe that is loving someone has to be so stressful, so complicated, so messy and all.. it ain't love yet.. i believe in Simple Love.. You know? Jay's Jian Dan Ai.. JJ's Jian Jian Dan Dan.. the simpler the better.. well, to me, a girl like her, you should drop her.. drop it like its hot..

well, since we are all talking about all these stuff now, i probably take this chance to update you guys on somethings that happened to me.. haha.. and these somethings.. i can't tell if its bad or good..

say, do u all remember CN? The sec2 girl in Kranji that Peggen called a Mosquitoe when she really meant a Fly? yeah, lets just say she is CN.. Now, before i came over to Aussie, sometime about 1 month ago, she called me.. Surprised, but not very surprised bcoz she still SMSes me regularly after that weird event that happened sometime in June, (check out the postings if u can't remember).. Right, so she called me and chatted with me.. I was watching Yummy Yummy, so didn't really wanted to talk to her (not polite i know, but hey, my wife is on TV!) so i was just really "entertaining" her for a while until she ask a weird question again..

she asked me if i still thinks about her, if i still miss her sometime.. ask me why i never initiated a SMS to her.. ask me why i seldom go online.. ask me if i am attached now or not..

whoa, more than one year of being single, and still wanna stay single, i was stunned. really! the old me one and a half years ago would have answered those questions in the perfect way, in a way even Ten-year Series can't beat.. but at that time, i could only hear the gears in my head cranking, struggling to find a way to answer without lying to her, or hurting her..

in the end, i told her that we are both NOT READY for such things.. she's not matured, and I am not too.. I want my career in the Air Force now, and i DON'T like my relationships to be complicated coz it stresses me out.. If we are meant to be, we will be in future.. Lets just sit out, wait and see.. ok? ( i said it in a very nice way, but the gist of it was like that)

She said, "ok, bye." and hung up.

Hearing the click, my first thought was Oh no, is she that depressed? Will she xiang bu kai?

By the way, I really hate people who do that "I-say-my-piece-and-Kup-the-phone" method on me.. I had it before, *ahem*, and i can't really say its polite huh.. hahaha...

nevertheless, being honestly and truthfully concerned, i decided to call her back.. but guess what, she called me before i could pick up the phone..

turned out, she "Kup" the phone accidentally, and she wanted to say, "ok, by the way, i will be waiting.."

i simply just felt relieved, but not that relieved at the same time.. maybe even relieved and troubled at the same time! even re-reading what i typed about what she said sounded like a script from a Korean horror movie.. "WooooOOOOoooo.. I'll be waitiiiiiinnnnng... *Roar* - *Shireks!*"

hmm.. thats trouble number one.. number two happened about a month ago too, when i was still in Paya Lebar.. There was this function in the Mess, and there were some Tiger Girls, (Dao Jiu Mei) engaged to pour beer and "Refresh" the guys... this girl, one of them, exchanged number with me, and has ever since asked me out to clubbing and drinking.. she is quite pretty, good figure, look abit like the Project Superstar girl champ.. but i haven't gone out with her yet.. she ain't quiting yet about asking me out too.. haha..

Clubbing is not my cup of tea (perhaps I should say not my glass of beer), and clubbing with strangers is definitely dangerous.. Who the hell knows what can happen? Spiked drinks, (if she spiked the drinks to make me F her, not that bad, what if its some drugs or ecstasy?), drunken brawls, preganacy, abortion... whoa.. at least if i go with you guys i know you all will take care of me, and erm.. i think drugs wun make me wanna touch you all also.. hahaha... kidding lar huh..

trouble number 3, i think i told some of you before.. i was at tiong bahru, forgot for what liao.. but there was this salesgirl there who asked for my number.. she din try to sell her stuff to me, just asked for my number, and so we exchanged numbers.. Quite ok looking, pleasant and cute kind.. and she has been in touch with me ever since too.. she is like more civilised kind, ask me if i am free on Saturday afternoon lar, ask me if i like so and so movie lar.. but i never gone out with her also.. she seems like a nice girl, we chatted alot, know something about her and all.. but she is far from Charmaine Sheh, and i have got no feelings for her.. i wouldn't even consider her a CBNH girl.. yar, these few days she seemed rather depressed at work, and calls me to chat.. i feel a bit guilty, but i simply can't feel anything for her..

now as you can see, ladies and gentlemen, the society has changed.. my take on these experience is that, (whoa, this is gonna sound like Social Studies..)

Firstly, from Source 1 cross referencing with Source 3, we can see that girls are no longer waiting for guys to jio them.. Hmm, Shiyin hor? *wink* They are being more comfortable about expressing themselves, taking the first move and taking uncomfortably too much initiative..

Secondly, from Source 2, girls are becoming more of a money sucker (which equals to blood in my opinion).. they expect you to bring them out for fun, expensive fun, which you have to pay.. then naturally, you are expected to know driving, own a car, and send them to their doorsteps.. i know some girls are not like that, especially not the girls in our group, but that Tiger Girl is definitely a Dracula..

Lastly, from all 3 sources, (this one goes out to Chay, especially for you bro!) Girls, regardless of how much they evolved from a passive home-maker and babies-maker to the Garang career woman today, they ARE still dependant on men.. They still need guys to lean onto, need guys to feel loved and happy and all... Chay, Den and all the guys out there who has Fang Bu Xia De relationships, Drop It Like Its Hot, and just wait.. haha.. like me.. hahaha..

yeah, enough about all that stuff.. now, i am starting to think i am weird already.. i don't feel for any girls, except for Charmaine Sheh of course, but i can't help but think of the puppies everyday too! really.. when i sleep here in Aussie, i have dreamt of the weirdest things ever.. Dreamt of Ah Seh twice, dreamt of flying twice, dreamt of being robbed and saved by a dog, dreamt of bungee jumping from a helicopter, dreamt of being flushed down a toilet bowl and saw our Prime Minister in the sewage, saying he is collecting water for New Water.. Weird stuff but its what i dreamt!!

and in the showers yesterday, i kept thinking if i should book out today to check out the puppies, but i decided against it bcoz i am worried i will over spend here.. thats why im posting this.. hahaha.. and i wrote a song for the dear little puppies in the pet shop.. here goes..



Title: Remember A Brother
Composed by: JY Mak, Music By: Savage Garden
To the tune of Truly Madly Deeply

I know that when i saw you sleeping in your little cage
I have fallen in love with your tail and your little four legs
Your belly showing as you roll over by using your back
Your little heart beating soundly just right at my finger

As I tickle your belly
You woke up and saw me
And thats when I started to feel

(Chorus) I wanna stand with you on a mountain
We're gonna share my Fish 'n' Chips
I wanna play with you in the garden
Until the sky falls down on me

And as we played you never took my big head off your eyes
Just like I never took your black nose of my sight
The way you jump, the way you yelp, the way you hynoptize
I don't know why when I left I just felt I wanna cry

And no matter whatever
I'll always remember
A brother, thats what you're to me (chorus)

And when you hear this song it probably means I'm thinking of you
And in my heart I'm praying that a good man would have bought you
Gives you nice home, gives you nice food, gives you everything
Ummmm... (chrorus)

hahaha.. yeah.. the Bridge part haven't been thought out yet.. Yar, and I dreamt of Truly Madly Deeply too, and their MV.. thats why i use this song.. weird stuff, really...

guess Mak's going crazy..

haha..

my life here is still the same.. this is really a small place, but i am enjoying the flying and the stress that comes with it.. haha.. the course just got humiliated by a Tigeress yesterday during lecture, making us feel really small and stupid.. they can scold us, and are soooo good at it that they can convince you that you are wrong and you ought to slap yourself.. Thats how good they are..

But like i said, we are the most adaptable creatures on Earth after the cockroaches and the rats.. we will survive through.. I will, and so will you all..

Which job has got no stress?

Which family has got no problems?

Which couple has got no squabbles? (there are, but lets keep it simple) haha..

hahaha..

I miss my home, my folks, my brothers, my dog, my darling Ah Sheh, and u all..

best regards,
mak

No comments: