27 November 2005

Whoa.. Now i am wronged!

haha..

heyhey.. im back!

dun know why i just suddenly found enough strength to climb out of my bed and walk to the Computer Room.. haha, just nice for me to see Miss Peg's post complaining about me.. And i thought i was sneezing due to the cold weather now.. Now i know why.. haha..

Yeah, in case u guys din know.. My little airport, and i suspect the entire town (since the cable lines link up together), experienced a little blackout just now due to a super thunderstorm.. We were happily watching some DVDs went 'Poof", everything went silent and pitch dark.. Yeah, pitch dark coz thick black clouds were covering the entire sky.. And for some geographical information, my place here is postioned on high ground, about 1300 feet above sea level, somewhere near mountain ranges, so it can really get very chilly and windy at times..

and on my way here, guess what i saw!!! holy cow, i saw a Helicopter, not sure what helicopter though, taking normal civilians for a ride, on the soccer field! whoa.. when do we get to see that in Singapore? I went to ask around, and this is how it works..

The chopper owners are from a Communtiy Centre Organisation thing, they are raising funds for some cause and they are auctioning a helicopter ride.. to cover the cost of the ride, the auction start at a certain amount and the highest bidder can get 4 people up on the chopper for a ride.. how cool that is?! don't you think that is a meaningful, honest and great way to do charity? NKF and whatever else organisations should seriously consider such stunts, coz who will ever get a chance to take off from a helicopter, much more say off a soccer field.. whoa! i was totally awed!

and now, back to my points proper... Miss Peg, you may have to brush up on your english comprehension.. check out my previous posting again.. i said i like the way u "haha-ed" , the way you laughed about that kup phone thing.. the key word here is the way you laughed.. i was trying to say that the way you laughed, (which you went haha. haha. haha. haha.), was very you.. very your style.. and i think, i seriously think, by now, i have explained my statement until the most retarded person in the world can understand it totally.. hahahhaa.. and so i wonder, DO YOU UNDERSTAND? hahahha...

well, although first impression is pretty important, i now feel wronged and hurt (Ouch!) by the farting, knocking into and oweing money examples u used on me.. hahaha.. (Just in case you don't really understand (AGAIN) that im kidding, i am..) haha.. (Oh wait, i better make this really clear, heehee... Peg, I am not hurt and i was kidding..)

hahaha..

now i feel so shuang..

its great to suan people, especially smart people, about their level of intelligence.. yeah, before Peggen jumps with joy thinking that i just praised her, read this..

you are smart, but im smarter.. to be able to suan you, i have to be, and i am smarter! ;)

hahaha..

shuang.. really shuang..

and shiyin, i just realised, the song matched what.. My lyrics for Remember A Brother to the real song matches, right? Nevermind if it didn't, i am just surprised, in fact very PLEASANTLY surprised that you tried singing it.. hmm.. at least got people try to appreciate my work.. hahaha.. maybe the rest also got go try, but they just never say ar.. hahaha.. Anyway, thanks! and i have to tell u this, i thought the lyrics out at the weirdest places.. haha, during shower, during poo-poo-ing, during meals, when i jog, before i sleep... it took me about 2 days to get it written down.. as a matter of fact, i think through each and every word to make sure they fit in and mean something.. haha..

i just had a hair cut.. like i mentioned before, the hair cut here is crazily expensive, about S$40! and me, being me.. hahaha, will never allow myself to be "Qiao" like that.. Damn, they are gonna cut away my hair, (thats taking something away from me!), and they charge $40?!?! madness..

guess what, i called my coursemates, some.. erm.. more reliable buddy of mine to help me cut using a shaver and scissors..






well, well.. lets just say I am glad I found new motivation to stay here till i pass ( about 3 weeks to go ) hahahhaa...

regards,
mak

p/s: if that peggen dun understand anything, anything at all, feel free to SMS me! hahaha.. dun try to hide, coz i can feel it....

when i sneeze...

hahahahahha..

No comments: