03 November 2005

*hug* for yu

*hug* for Yu. Sometimes, when its is time for a break from something, you need to take a break. If not, something you love will become a chore.

I'm taking a long break from Netball. A damn long one. Because I don't know what I want from it and I can't see where I was heading to. I know how you feel. People tell me I'm improving, I have what it takes. But I can't felt help feeling lousy, feeling like a piece of shit.

To some extent, what I loved became what I dread. And hence, I'm taking a long break. Hopefully to find back that love that was lost. And at the same time, explore other stuff and find new loves.

I'm not asking you to take a long break like me. But you need to give yourself short breaks and rest when necessary. If not one day, you will get sick of it and think alot and decide to go for a long break. And what's worse would be after that long break, you decide to give up what you actually have the flare for. I want to see Yu dance still.

Such a coincidence. A few hours ago, Yenfang was just asking me if I was still playing Netball and I told her I'm taking a break. So qiao. Now I'm back talking about this again.

Its always good to find something you love. But its important to truly love what you think you love.

Sorry if you can't understand me. Hard to put across my thoughts now. Its 3.30am, had some beer just now. Yuling called at 10plus and asked us out. So long nv meet them liao. So I went. Went Halo Bar. Guess what? I only spent $4plus. We ordered one jug of Carlsberg and sang in the hall. Shiyin that friend gave me 10% discount. *wink* And no need to take cab home. So shiok. Cheap and good. Muahaaha.

Next time before we go must book first. Just in case u see. Not everytime like tt day like that. Today a friend went and all the rooms were full. Which hmm... I had done so just now if Friday was still on. She promise to give us a good room.

Till then.

pEg

No comments: