19 November 2005

Heyyy!!!!!

Hey! I'm back! Darling peg... u forgot to sign off again! Haha. Btw, i've downloaded e song 'ai wo de ren he wo ai de ren' for u le! Get it frm me when u're online kk.. hee. ;) Fri's a good day, so smile=). Itz e beginning of weekends! Haha... bt actually i prefer weekdays.. cuz i prefer schooling than to working. Hai... thinking tat i'll be graduating next yr in mar, i rlly feel so sad. =( I'll miss alot of things...

How's everyone? No one even bothers to tag ah? Hmmm...

Hey mak, was so surprised to have received ur sms tat day! Glad to hear tat u're still doing good except for e cold weather over there... bt well, hang on! U'll make it! ;) And i can sort of imagine u presenting e Ops Brief in front of everyone. As e usual good speaker, i believe u'd rlly done well... =)

My life's quite a routine now la... hmmm mon-fri schooling except for thur. Tue/fri- work after school. Sat- work. Sun- M1 work. I still haven watch my movie la! Hai... actually wanted to watch today de bt i ps my frend cuz... i dunno y... haha perhaps i wanna watch with pple i feel more comfortable with ba...

Hao le... will update soon. Gtg.. =) AI MEI RANG REN SHOU JING WEI QU...

Love, YIN...

No comments: