05 November 2005

Hey ppl, sorry about yesterday. I hope I didn't scare you all too much. Anyway, I'm fine. Didn't puke my whole house. In fact I didn't even puke or create a din. I even remembered to remove my contact lens. That's a big issue k? Hah. Then just went into my room, changed and poom on the bed. Hee. Yes, I didn't shower. Wanna smell? hah. Woke up with no hangover too. =)

I didn't drink alot lor. Its so paiseh to say that I got quite drunk on Carlsberg. Yes, Mak, I know. Carlsberg only leh. That day Chivas also don't have this kind of effect. Vodka at chalet also ok. I still know how to take care of people and help her change. Hah. I don't know why lah.

I guess its like what Mak said that time, only drink for happy occasions, not so easy to get drunk. Maybe that explains why.

Don't understand why people say jue jiu xiao chou. After drinking only make you think of things you were not thinking of before drinking. WTH. And sitting on the toilet bowl whereby you don't know what the tears were coming out for was funny now I thought of it. Hahaha.

Thanks Rong for your jacket. I was really freezing in the room lah. And stupid you still ask me to drink more!! Don't know whats wrong with you lor. Thanks for your shoulders. hee. And that SMS was sweet girl. BTW, did someone ask me a qn about sweet? Like what is sweet? And I answered some stupid kuku answer?

Thanks Yin and Mak for sending me home. Last night I wouldn't chen qiang and say I can go home myself. Cos I'm not confident of it. haha. Peggen does know how to think one hor. Not everytime say she can go home herself. When I cannot, I will accept help.

So... where did you all go and what happened after I went home? If possible, someone update k?

pEg

No comments: