27 November 2005

I feel so wronged again.

Haha.

Mak Jia Yuan, I think you should stop posting. You keep wronging me. So I guess your slight drizzle became a thunderstorm?

I only did that 'i-say-my-piece-and-kup-the-phone" thing ONCE on you and you said its so me.

People, whats the lesson to be learnt?

Be careful of what you do to Mak.

If you fart in front of him once, he will always have the impression that you are unhygenic and impolite.

If you step on his feet on knock onto him once, he will always have the impression that you don't know how to walk.

If you owe him money once, he will always have the impression that you don't return people money.

Something along that line. Because I only say-my-piece-and-kup-the-phone once and he said its so me.

I only began thinking of the Major thing last night. And those were the things I thought about. Haven't made up my mind cos I want to discuss with people first. That includes my dad, if I can sit down and talk to him amicably. And I thought maybe I should start with you all.

Aiyah, whatever lah. Asking you not to post was just kidding. Don't stop posting cos I will be talking to myself if you really stop posting. But provided electricity resumes at Tamworth. heheh.

Once again, I feel so wronged. But I guess I will get used to it. Haha.

pEg

No comments: